UCSB Artworks provides the campus with a wide range of graphic services including print design and production, illustration, onscreen presentation graphics, web design and development, digital imaging, photography and poster printing, and passport photos.
- Campus publications, brochures, newsletters, fliers, posters, manuals, poster sessions, forms, logos, banners, and books.
- Color graphics for PowerPoint presentations and video.
Web design and implementation, including database driven websites and content management systems.
- Scans from 35mm, 120, 4x5, 8x10 film ~ many digital file formats available
- Flatbed scans from artwork, books, magazines and other publications
- Digital-Image retouching
- Image Archived to CD/DVD
- Poster and Standard size printing
- Photo quality, Text panel or Seminar Posters up to 44 in. X 100 ft.
- Prints from negatives, slides and digital media
- Overheads / Transparencies
See Attached PDF for poster formatting instructions
- Standard US as well as Canadian and other "non standard" styles
- Exam and European job application photos
* Note regarding Passport Photos: US and US style 2x2 inch ID photos (including EAP ID Photos) available instantly (15 min turnaround) whenever personnel are available (hours vary please call x3789 to verify). Passport photos for other countries, immigration, visa, digital delivery and foreign job application photos are available but require an appointment and are not available instantly. Please e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment for any non-US passport, visa, foreign or domestic job application, or immigration photo that has differing dimensions than standard US passport.
Charts, graphs, maps and technical/scientific illustrations for instructional and research publications, including PowerPoint presentations.
Further inquiries: x3789